Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Ballet

Authors Note: I wrote this poem to express my love of ballet and that no one can change that passion that I have. I am trying to work on the format of a poem and the different types. Please enjoy my poem.

It is my passion my dream
I don't like it
I love it
Ballet is like water
I need it to live
Everyday
I think about it
Where can it take me next
People can say all they they want
but it wont matter
Because in my heart
And body
Ballet is running through me
It's in my blood and every bone
And you can't change that about me




4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I love this poem, because it really shows your passion for ballet. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys for the nice comments!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. Sydney that was an amazing poem! I love how you write poems and stories from the heart and not the mind... I do not have that ability like you do and it's an absolutely wonderful skill to have. The only common criticism I have is that in the first line, It's is my passion my dream, I think their should be a comma between passion and my. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that the words flew out of you like a race car on the highway. It flowed so nicely. The only thing that I would change was in the ninth line you repeated one word, but that's not important. It sounds like you really thought about this. I can see that you love dancing.

    ReplyDelete