Tuesday, September 13, 2011

When you Look into to a Picture

By Sydney Kaine

When you look in to a picture thoughts go through your head.

Things you could do or things you could change about your life.

People think that they can just wish about the things they want to change.

But that’s not how life goes.

Think different

Act different

Live different.

One person can do something huge.

One person one dream one heart can make something happen.

You just have to believe in yourself and think positive.

When you look in to a picture you can make it happen.


5 comments:

  1. Syd,

    I love your poem, you have such a gift in poetry. I wish I could write poetry like you can. I love the meaning of the poem as well, I believe that's what all poetry should be about.
    Amazing! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sydney,
    I loved you poem. I really inspired me. When ever someone is down they should read this to cheer them up. The meaning of it nice and it was very well written. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this piece. I am proud that you have taken on the challenge of poetry, and trying new things. As you search for new forms to use in your writing, take a look at some established writers to give you some models. As far as poetry, or any other form of writing goes, I can help you find those authors so you have some real, concrete form you are imitating, and you can see what you are trying to achieve. Otherwise, the form may become so loose that there is no academic discipline to the work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that your poem is very interesting and it is very good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can really relate to this piece because I am doing a similar topic for my 5 paragraph essay. I think it shows that you put a lot thought and effort into this. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete