Tuesday, September 27, 2011

If you Were a Fruit

Have you ever wondered if you were a fruit what would you be?Well I know that I do, but it is so hard to think of only 1 fruit because there are so many.I have finally figured out that if I always think about this question then why don't I just write about it.So in this little paragraph I will describe Riah, Kiley, and the myself as a fruit. First I will start with Riah.If Riah was a fruit I think she would be Orange. Only because she looks just like a regular fruit on the outside(just a regular girl) but when you take a bit (get to know her) she's full a flavor, very fruity and and has a bit of tang to herself(energetic and fun). Now if Kiley was a fruit she would be an peach. She would be a peach because she is so fuzzy (nice) and is such a tropical fruit ( fun and happy).Now to me Sydney if I was a fruit I think I would be a pear. I would be a pear because they have a very unique shape (unique style) and they are very juicy (full of energy and have lots of fun).There I did it, so now when you think of how you can describe a person think about what I did describe then as a food. Now you don't have to use old adjective and boring stuff like that use things that are around you.

3 comments:

  1. So, let's go back to the notes we took when we spoke in our meeting, and apply those concepts now to this piece. One of the excellent things about a blog is that this work is not cut in stone; you can always go back and improve something. Use the rubric, and assess where this is at. If you want to, make it an activity for your support group, or do it with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative, I like the idea, because I never would of thought of something like that to write on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that you did a great job comparing people with......fruit. It was an interesting topic. I think that you choose the right fruits for everyone.

    ReplyDelete