Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Candymakers

In this project I made a collage with different words cut out from magazines. The words that I chose all described Daisy ( the girl from my book) as a person things like fun, friendly, and secretive are all on my collage. The book that I read was The Candymakers it is all about four kids all coming together for a candy making contest. They all have different backgrounds and reasons that they are coming to this contest but for some reason all their ideas changed about why they entered the contest in the first place. These four kids had to come together and work together so that they can save something that they all once loved.

3 comments:

  1. I love your collage; it was a very original idea. Who is the author of the book, The Candymakers? Would you recommend this book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun way to produce a response to your topic. As you move forward, we can look to more challenges, and embedding more disciplined goals. Well done.
    P.S.: Where's the author's note?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this book, if you like books about lifestyles and different kind of people then you will love this book.

    ReplyDelete